- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various highspeed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough SPU NP6 network processor works inline with FortiOS functions delivering:
- Superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency down to 2 microseconds
- VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration
- Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation
- Traffic shaping and priority queuing
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough SPU CP9 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic and accelerates the inspection of computationally intensive security features:
- Enhanced IPS performance with unique capability of full signature matching at SPU
- SSL Inspection capabilities based on the latest industry mandated cipher suites
- Encryption and decryption offloading
High Speed Connectivity
High speed connectivity is essential for network security segmentation at the core of data networks. The FortiGate 1100E series provides 40 GE and 25 GE interfaces, simplifying network designs without relying on additional devices to bridge desired connectivity.
The Security Fabric delivers broad visibility, integrated AI-driven breach prevention, and automated operations, orchestration, and response across all Fortinet and its ecosystem deployments. It allows security to dynamically expand and adapt as more and more workloads and data are added. Security seamlessly follows and protects data, users, and applications as they move between IoT, devices, and cloud environments throughout the network. All this is ties together under a single pane of glass management for significantly thereby delivering leading security capabilities across your entire environment while also significantly reducing complexity.
FortiGates are the foundation of Security Fabric, expanding security via visibility and control by tightly integrating with other Fortinet security products and Fabric-Ready Partner solutions.
Control all security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce complexity, costs, and response time with a truly consolidated next-generation security platfor
FortiGuard™ Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations and other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies.
- A truly consolidated platform with a single OS and pane-of-glass for all security and networking services across all FortiGate platforms.
- Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives, and ICSA validated security and performance. Ability to leverage latest technologies such as deception-based security.
- Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings in addition to true TLS 1.3 support.
- Prevent, detect, and mitigate advanced attacks automatically in minutes with integrated AI-driven breach prevention and advanced threat protection.
- Fulfil your networking needs with extensive routing, switching, and SD-WAN capabilities along with intent-based segmentation.
- Utilize SPU hardware acceleration to boost security capability performance
FortiCare™ Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes.