The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution delivers end-to-end network security with one platform, one network security operating system and unified policy management with a single pane of glass — for the industry’s best protection against the most advanced security threats and targeted attacks.
- Console Port
- USB Port
- 2x GE RJ45 Management/HA Ports
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
- 14x GE RJ45 Ports
- 4x GE SFP Slots
Powered by SPU SoC3
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough SPU CP9 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic and accelerates the inspection of computationally intensive security features:
- Enhanced IPS performance with unique capability of full signature matching at ASIC
- SSL Inspection capabilities based on the latest industry mandated cipher suites
- Encryption and decryption offloading
The SPU NP6Lite network processor works inline with firewall and VPN functions delivering:
- Wire-speed firewall performance for any size packets
- VPN acceleration
- Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation
- Traffic shaping and priority queuing
FortiGuard Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations, other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies:
- Real-time Updates — 24x7x365 Global Operations research security intelligence, distributed via Fortinet Distributed Network to all Fortinet platforms.
- Security Research — FortiGuard Labs have discovered over 170 unique zero-day vulnerabilities to date, totaling millions of automated signature updates monthly
- Validated Security Intelligence — Based on FortiGuard intelligence, Fortinet’s network security platform is tested and validated by the world’s leading third-party testing labs and customers globally.
FortiCare Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes:
- Enhanced Support — For customers who need support during local business hours only.
- Comprehensive Support — For customers who need around- the-clock mission critical support, including advanced exchange hardware replacement.
- Advanced Services — For global or regional customers who need an assigned Technical Account Manager, enhanced service level agreements, extended software support, priority escalation, on-site visits and more.
- Professional Services — For customers with more complex security implementations that require architecture and design services, implementation and deployment services, operational services and more.
FortiGuard Labs delivers a number of security intelligence services to augment the FortiGate firewall platform. You can easily optimize the protection capabilities of your FortiGate with the FortiGuard Enterprise Bundle. This bundle contains the full set of FortiGuard security services plus FortiCare service and support offering the most flexibility and broadest range of protection all in one package.