FortiGate entry-level next-generation firewalls are best-in-class network security appliances that consolidate advanced security and networking capabilities to protect against cyber-attacks in a compact and affordable solution. These firewalls are purpose-built with system-on-a-chip (SOC) security processors and deliver the industry’s best IPsec VPN, threat protection, and SSL-inspection performance.
Our built-in SD-WAN capabilities enable enterprise branches to dynamically distribute traffic across multiple locations to enable cloud and digital transformation. It helps improve productivity and replace expensive MPLS lines by enabling direct Internet access of SaaS applications
For easier management, FortiCloud offers zero-touch deployment, cloud management, extended logging, and configuration options for FortiGate entry-level appliances. Its single-pane-of-glass management can be use with one or multiple security appliances.
FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60E Series
The FortiGate 60E series offers an excellent network security solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protect against cyber threats with industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable and easy to deploy solution.
- (1) USB Port
- (2) Console Port
- (3) 2x GE RJ45 WAN Port
- (4) 1x GE RJ45 DMZ Port
- (5) 7x GE RJ45 Internal Port
3G/4G WAN Connectivity
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60E Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
- Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious websites using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services.
- Detects unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Delivers an extensive routing, switching, wireless controller and high performance IPsec VPN capabilities to consolidate networking and security functionality
- Enables flexible deployment such as UTM and Secure SD-WAN
- Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly and intuitively
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture