- Console Port
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
- 1x GE RJ45 DMZ Ports
- 7x GE RJ45 Internal Ports
Powered by FortiASIC SoC3
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary FortiASIC™ content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
3G/4G WAN Extensions
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60E Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can simply place the FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E on a desktop. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Superior Wireless Coverage
A built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point with internal antennas is integrated on the FortiWiFi 30E and provides speedy 802.11n coverage on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. The dual- band chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.