FortiGate-90D-POE Firewall Router – Hardware Only
The FortiGate 90D-POE offers an excellent network security solution in a compact fanless* desktop
form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protect against cyber threats with
industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable and easy to deploy solution.
Proven Security for Branch Offices, Retail Locations, and Customer Premise Equipment
- Delivers up to 3.5 Gbps firewall throughput with 14 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 switch and 2 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 WAN interfaces
- Internal storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance or WAN optimization
- Runs on FortiOS 5 – the most powerful security operating system in the world delivers more security to fight advanced threats, more control to secure mobile devices, and more intelligence to build secure policies
FortiGate-90D Features & Benefits:
- Enterprise-grade protection for smaller networks – Enables deployment of Fortinet’s unmatched protection and performance in smaller environments
- Redundant connectivity methods – Dual (2) 10/100/1000 WAN interfaces offer redundant connections to ensure availability of data
- Centralized Management – FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer centralized management and reporting appliances simplify the deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of the security infrastructure
- Console Port
- USB Management Port
- 2x USB Ports
- 14x GE RJ45 Switch Ports / 10x GE RJ45 Switch and 4x RJ45 PoE Ports on PoE Models
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
Powered by SPU SoC2
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary SPU content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
3G/4G WAN Extensions
The FortiGate 90/91E includes USB ports that allow you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Install in Minutes with FortiExplorer
The FortiExplorer wizard enables you to easily and quickly set up and configure FortiGate and FortiWiFi platforms with easy-to-follow instructions. The application runs on Windows, Mac OS X desktops and laptops as well as popular mobile devices. Simply connect to the appropriate USB port on the appliance, and be fully protected in minutes.
3G/4G WAN Connectivity
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 90D Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Superior Wireless Coverage
A built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point with internal antennas is integrated on the FortiWiFi 90D and provides speedy 802.11n coverage on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. The dualband chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.
FortiGuard Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations, other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies:
- Real-time Updates — 24x7x365 Global Operations research security intelligence, distributed via Fortinet Distributed Network to all Fortinet platforms.
- Security Research — FortiGuard Labs have discovered over 170 unique zero-day vulnerabilities to date, totaling millions of automated signature updates monthly
- Validated Security Intelligence — Based on FortiGuard intelligence, Fortinet’s network security platform is tested and validated by the world’s leading third-party testing labs and customers globally.
FortiCare Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes:
- Enhanced Support — For customers who need support during local business hours only.
- Comprehensive Support — For customers who need around- the-clock mission critical support, including advanced exchange hardware replacement.
- Advanced Services — For global or regional customers who need an assigned Technical Account Manager, enhanced service level agreements, extended software support, priority escalation, on-site visits and more.
- Professional Services — For customers with more complex security implementations that require architecture and design services, implementation and deployment services, operational services and more.