The FortiVoice Enterprise IP PBX voice solutions give you total call control and sophisticated communication features for excellent customer service and efficient employee collaboration. Powerful, affordable and simple, FortiVoice Enterprise systems deliver powerful features and value to offices with up to 50,000 phone users. FortiVoice phone systems include everything you need to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere.
- Built-in features, including auto attendants, music on hold, remote extensions and much more
- Auto provisioning
- High Availability
- Web-based management, user interfaces Operator console
- Real-time call status monitoring, line/extension appearance
- Fax service
- Rule-based dial plan
- Call recording
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multiple line types: Support for PRI (T1/E1) digital lines, VoIP and traditional analog lines, depending on the model.
- Multi-location networking: Integrates multiple locations, around the block or across the country with no long-distance charges.
- Rich call features: Line/extension appearance, call queue, call barge, phone profile, ring group, call recording, rule-based dial plan, individual/group voicemail, and much more.
- Flexibility: Multiple mode scheduling, flexible number management, re-assignable extensions, and caller ID modification.
- Ease of configuration: Visual auto attendant config, built-in DHCP server, auto phone provisioning and web-based management and user web portal.
- Comprehensive system monitoring: Real-time call status monitoring, call statistics, call logs, and call reports, and network traffic capture.