The FortiVoice Gateway solution provides ease of support for additional phone lines or analog extensions. The compact design and simple configuration makes growing your network a snap, and with the stack able design you can add as many gateways as you need now or later on as you grow. Gateways can be installed locally or remotely to provide scalable solutions for on-premises networks or centralized deployments
Key Features and Benefits:
- Compact Design The compact design of the gateways allows additional devices to be connected on the network.
- Dual LANs With dual network connections, it ensures devices will always be available even if a network connection goes down.
- Easy Connections Using standard RJ-11 connections makes it easy to plug lines or cables.
- Ease of Configuration Simplified and centralized configuration through FortiVoice web management.
- Secure Audio With SRTP, all calls are encrypted for maximum security.
- PRI (T1/E1)Supports both PRI T1, PRI E1 and R2 protocols in both single and dual port configurations.
- FXO Supports standard incoming PSTN lines incorporating regional and country dial plans.
- FXS Supports standard analog phones or fax machines allowing you to use your current hardware with newer technology.
- Caller ID Supports Bell core, ETSI and DTMF Caller ID formats.Fax / T.38Supports T.38 for faxing over IP.